The linear ALPIN 200 amplifier is designed for all HF amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 Mhz. and comes equipped with a pair of metal and ceramic tetrode 4CX-800A (GU-74B) tubes. All ALPIN amplifiers contain a built in microprocessor which monitors all of the important parameters and shows them on the LCD display. The on-board protection system can help protect against user error & potential damages.
Each ALPIN amplifier bought from The Ham Radio Shop has 2 years of warranty. The warranty period for the tube is 1 year. In the rare case you need a repair, simply return your unit to our shop in Bristol. We are here to help should you need spare parts or assistance out of the warranty period.
- All Amateur Radio Bands 1.8-29,7 MHz
- Power Output: 2000 Watts Continous
- Pi-L Network With Matching Capability – VSWR Up To 1:3 (15-160 Ohms)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm Unbalanced
- Input Circuit: Broadband With VSWR Less Than 1.3:1
- Driving Power: 60 Watts (Typical)
- Harmonics Suppression: > 50dB
- Intermodulation Distortion: > 35dB
- RF Gain: 15dB
- Primary Power: 230VAC – 50/60Hz
- Tube: Pair 4CX800A (GU74B) Forced Air
- Dimensions: (W X D X H) 470mm X 415mm X 190mm
- Weight: 40 Kg